Skip to main content

Special- Part 2

Continuation...

4) Woman in Black (2012) - It was refreshing to see Daniel Radcliff in a new genre of movies especially one so deliciously wicked. Woman In Black gave me chills and was the awakening of  my mean side - the side that will not settle for mediocre. Although not my favourite movie, I still hold this one close to me and would recommend this to watch if you are just looking for a good horror.


Image result for The Woman in Black 


5) Sinister (2012) - Why did you open the box? This movie was not so well received by critics but I thought it was entertaining and super scary. The story held up wonderfully and although I do not necessarily like movies like this, it opened my eyes and I was able to accept the cliche concept of the movie. Looks like Slenderman is not the onlything trying to take your children. 

Image result for Sinister


6) American Mary (2013) - Do you think she is crazy? Wonderful movie, not the favourite of the critics but devilish and wonderful. The most original story seen in a long time, One word: Masterpiece.


Related image  


7) The Conjuring (2013) - Introducing the most overrated horror movie ever. Honestly though, this movie was not special in any way. Sure it was entertaining but seriously, it was barely even scary. Any- who, that is my pesonal opinion and no one should feel offended by it.

Image result for The Conjuring


8) Mama (2013) -  More cute than scary, scaringly-cute?

Image result for Mama 2013

Comments