Skip to main content

2017 - A Year of the Best Movies

I'm setting the bar very high for 2017. This new year will bring some movies that are sure to dazzle audiences and last a lifetime.

Just off the top of my head, I can tell you some of the movies that I can't wait for. This includes movies like "Logan" which is the supposed last film starring Hugh Jackman's 'Wolverine', "Wonder Woman" which could actually bring the DC Cinematic Universe out of the gutters if a good team is put on the development, "The Bye-Bye Man" which is another horror film which looks good but I said that for "Passengers", and you all know how I feel about that.

Another great film that I can't wait for is "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" and I really think that this will be one of the better movies for sure, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Marvel fangirl, I say that because the movie will bring back great stars such as Chris Pratt (I forgive you for Passengers) , Zoey Saldana, Bradley Cooper, Dave Bautista and Vin Diesel( Even though all he says is "I am Groot") This movie will also leave all other movies shook if it becomes as, or even more, successful than it's first installment. 

Going back to the DC Cinematic Universe, they have  "Justice League" coming out in November and I just know that it could either be a total flop or a complete success. Let's just say that the odds have not been in their favour since Green Lantern.

I am always excited about animated movies, and this year has an awesome line-up of animated movies including: The Boss Baby, Cars 3 and Despicable Movie 3.

I also wanna talk about all the follow up movies that we have such as: Star Was: Episode VIII, Transformers 5, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell no Tales, Kingsman:The Golden Circle, XXX: Retun of Xander Cage, World War Z 2, Annabelle 2, Pitch Perfect 3 and The Fate of the Furious.

For all you Stephen King fans out there, I hope that you're excited for "The Dark Tower" starring Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey.  

But come on, look at it this way, if you think that 2017 won't be a good year, you have four Marvel movies, one pixar movie, one disney princess movie, the third installment of Despicable Me, two DC movies, The Lego Batman Movie, Star Wars: Episode VIII, Transformers 5, Kong:Skull Island, Alien, Pirates of the Caribbean, Power Rangers, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Baywatch, XXX:Return of Xander Cage, Ghost in the Shell, World War Z 2, Annabelle 2, Pitch Perfect 3, The Fate of the Furious and the Bye-Bye Man. 

It's not gonna be that bad of a year after all. 

My question for you today is 'What movie are you most excited for in 2017?'

Comments

  1. Just a few suggestions for the future:
    1. Despicable Me 3
    2. Cars 3
    3. Alien: Covenant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm hoping to do all of those in my half-year countdown. Look out for it!

      Delete

Post a Comment