Skip to main content

Special - Part 1

As we all know, today is Friday the 13th. What you probable do not know, however, is that I love Friday the 13th. I love how the possability of something bad happening and I also love how you can blame your clumsiness on bad luck. But anyway, on with my point. I really wanted to share a list of some of my favourite horror movies of the 2010s and I am going to give my thoughts on each. Since I already planned ahead to do reviews on them, I would not in fact go on rambling about my thoughts but rather - I guess - summarize them.

My Favourite Horror Movies of the 2010s (In Order of Year)

1) Insidious (2010) - This year brought us some of the best movies of all genres. It also saw the first chapter of the now loved Insidious series of movies. Surely you thought that you could have handled this one when it came out, did you  not?

Image result for Insidious



2) Piranha 3D (2010) -  Only have one thing to say, I was terrified to go in water for days. It is an awesome movie but it did not cause fear as much as paranoia.


Image result for Piranha 3D

3) Human Centipede 2 (2011) - Hell to the no. I would not recommend anyone, especially the faint of heart, to watch this. I am going to say one thing though, I will confess that I have not yet completed a Human Centipede film and I really doubt that I am going to try. 


(No Picture to not TRIGGER People) 

Comments