Skip to main content

Survey Says

Since it has been an awfully long week so far, I decided to do a special survey to make up for the progress I did not make.

So here you go, a list of the top 5 teen girly movies voted on by my class. (Approximated)

1) Pitch Perfect 2 - 65.3%
2) Pitch Perfect - 15.3%
3) Mean Girls - 11.5%
4) Clueless - 3.8%
5) Beastly - 3.8%

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note

H ey, guys, I just wanted to inform you all of my schedule for the next two weeks.  First of all, starting from  Jan 4th up to Jan 7th, I will be posting reviews daily on the topic of Teen Girl Movies. I  will then be taking a  break on the 8th  of Jan. and starting up back on the 9th. From the  9th to the 14th, I will have my Shark Week-Part I Special  and I will probably continue later in the year, closer to actual Shark week. I will be returning to school on the 9th so from now until maybe the 14th my posting times will vary.   I will try to post at 12pm on Saturdays, and 3pm on weekdays. I  upload daily so please keep reading and I do hope that you are excited and enjoy my reviews. Thank You