Skip to main content

Special - Part 3

Continued...

9) Insidious:Chapter 2 - Slightly disappointed in this movie, seeing as though it came from one of my favourite horror movie franchise. It could be forgiven though as it still held up the horror aspect extremely well, compared to the plot. Overall it served it purpose as a horror film so I was pleasesd.



Image result for Insidious: Chapter 2


10) Curse of Chucky (2013) - Now who could ever hate the beloved doll Chucky? I tell you, I am not really a fan of the doll and his movies but this one was exceptionally good compared to other horrors relesed that year.

Image result


11) The Purge (2013) - Where do I start? Such an original idea to work with but not a high enough budget to properly turn that perfect vision into a reality. Overall, one of my favourite films of 2013 just because of the plot.

Image result for The Purge 


12) Escape From Tomorrow (2013) - Jesus, Jim! Get your shit together, son!

Image result 


13) 13 Sins (2014) - I actually have mixed responses to this film so... I am gonna let you all decide for yourself.

Image result for 13 Sins


14) The Babadook (2014) - One of the most confusing but amazing films of the year, heck, of all time! I fell in love with thestory and became or rather become absorbed into the plot everytime I watch it. Forvever love and fear The Babadook.

Image result


15) Annabelle (2014) - If I thought The Conjuring was bad, well this is just the saddest excuse for a movie ever. I am including this in my list simply for the popularity of the film.

Image result for Annabelle


16) It Follows (2014) - Well, it certainly does follow you (you see what I did there?). Amazing film just like The Babadook but not quite on that level, however I will say that it is also one of the best movies ever.

Image result for It Follows 


17) Starry Eyes (2014) - Illuminati confirmed!

Image result for Starry Eyes


18) Housebound (2014) - Tranformed the cliche haunted house plot into a materpiece for the ages.

Image result for Housebound 


19) The Guest (2014) - Why do you trust people who show up at your door all like I kept a promise to your son? Do not trust these people! They will kill your parents, give you a thumbs-up when you supposedly kill them and then you see them exiting a burning school dress as a firefighter. Get your self together and trust no one!

Image result for The Guest   


20) A Girls Walks Home Alone At Night (2014) - Never thought a vampire movie coud be so good.

Image result for A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night 


21) The Purge:Anarchy (2014) Definitely a step up from the first part, expected since they had a much bigger budget to work with. Still one of my favourite plot ever.

Image result for The Purge: Anarchy 


22) Insidious:Chapter 3(2015) - Beats back Chapter 2 by a lot. Not the best horror of the year but still one worth pointing out.

Image result for Insidious: Chapter 3 


23) Krampus (2015) - Nothing like bringing back an old German folklore to scare children for Christmas. Even if you thought it was weird, you cannot deny how good this movie actually turned out to be.

Image result for Krampus (film)    





Comments