Skip to main content

Special - Part 4

Continued...

24) The Conjuring 2 (2016) - Slightly better than the first part. One of the best horrors of 2016, not saying much about that year.

Image result for The Conjuring 2


25) Lights Out (2016) - Definately one of the more original plots of that year, inflicted some form of fear, maybe paranoia, in persons who watch it.

Image result for Lights Out 


26) Hush (2016) - Silence is golden in "Hush," one of the more inspired concoctions to emerge from the busy Blumhouse horror-thriller assembly line in recent years.- Geoff Berkshire, Variety. Need I say more?

Image result for Hush


27) 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016) - 10 Cloverfield Lane was by far one of the more confusing movies I have watched in my lifetime. You ask so many questions at the beginning only for them to be answered at the end of the movie with the cheesy-est alien invasion ever.

Image result for 10 Cloverfield Lane


28) The Boy (2016) - Being one of the few horrors focused more on the build-up and excecuting the story-line perfectly, I took a real interest in this movie.

Image result for The Boy


This is gonna conclude my list of movies that held up the scary movie position for the
 2010s. 

I hope you share my views on each movie and if not let me know what movie(s) I should add to this list in the comments.

My question for you today is what is your favourite horror movie from the 2010s so far?

Comments