Skip to main content

Is Wonder Woman the Saviour of the DC Cinematic Universe?

I'm gonna start this on an honest note, I expected Wonder Woman to be a complete flop, no two ways about. However, I'm glad to say that I was utterly wrong. Completely WRONG!
And I'm actually happy about that.


Image result for gal gadot wonder woman


This movie was extremely good work seeing as how DC's movies over the last few years proved to be a disappointment for fans everywhere, but, like it or not, a true fan is a true fan. We were rooting for an amazing comeback from DC and I was happy that it was the queen of the DC Universe that made it possible. 

A blog review will come out on this sooner or later, but for now let's just silently pray that Justice League isn't a complete flop. I'm rooting for you Justice League.


Image result for justice league


Leave comments down below on whether or not you liked the movie.

Until next time, bye!

Comments